Meditation is, in a nutshell, a practice designed to bring about harmony and balance in the mind and body, and connect you to the natural energies within and around you. The medical profession established long ago, that the quality of one’s thoughts and feelings are directly related to how the body functions, and for those who fall sick, the speed of their recovery or whether they recover at all, can be as much to do with their mental state as the care they’re given. So let’s take a closer look at the role of Mindfulness Music and Meditation.
Meditation is a simple and natural way to use the power of the mind to rid itself of negative influences and heal and rejuvenate the body.
The Five Teachings
The courses are based on the following Teachings, and they are specially designed to deliver the benefits of Meditation in the shortest possible time.
1. Relaxation: Be shown the easy ways to quickly and effectively remove stress, restore energy, and revitalize your body.
2. Breathing: Learn specialized techniques that instantly calm and control your body, refresh your mind, and “tune-up” your entire system.
3. Chakras: Discover the awesome power of your energy centers, and become a powerhouse that brings healing to your mind and body.
4. Sound: Unlock the secrets of sounds, how they affect every aspect of your being, and how to “supercharge” the way you communicate and influence those around you.
5. Mantra: Learn the special sounds you can chant aloud or just in your mind, that will activate your energy centers and bring spiritual and material health to your life.